Terms and conditions:
2. Site Rights
3. Purchases through the Site
4. Price policy
5. Cancelled and postponed tickets
6. Delivery of Tickets
7. Force Majeure
8. Changes in Terms and Conditions
- Some services provided by the Site require registration. For registration one must provide their full name, address (including state/country), phone number, and email address and any other information as may be required by the Company in order to provide the requested services.
- A username and password are needed to access certain areas of the Site. Maintaining the security of your username and password is your responsibility, and the Site will not be responsible for any action taken under your username or password.
-Event date and time are subject to change, these changes are not connected to 7tickets but to the official organizer. One is advised to check occasionally the correct date and time and make your personal arrangements for attending the match on the new date and time.
-Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
-United Arab Emirates is our country of domicile.
- The information available through this Site may include, photographs, images, illustrations, etc.., (referred to as "Content") is protected by copyright pursuant to the applicable international copyright laws. You admit and understand that the Company and the information providers that make their materials available via this Site retain all rights and title to any and all intellectual property rights existing in such materials. You agree to obey by all additional copyright notices, information or restrictions appearing on protecting any part of the Content.
-The content you access through this Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to copy, sell, publish, reproduce, distribute, re-transmit or otherwise provide access to the Content to anyone. However, you are permitted to make one copy of the applicable Content for your personal use only. Except as provided immediately above, you may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display or in any way exploit, any of the Content.
3-Purchases through the Site
Placing an Order
To protect your ticket you have ordered and enable the Company to supply it, your order must be received and properly recorded in the Company's computer, and must contain all the details required for forwarding the products and for charging you. Several reasons are likely to cause faults and disordering in the computer recording of your offer. If you receive a notice with regard to incorrect content in the details of the order or notice regarding a fault that has occurred in the system at the time of recording the order, we recommend that you refer to customer service immediately.
- If at the time of placing the order you give erroneous details of identification, we will not be able to guarantee that the product will reach you. In the event that the ordered items are returned to us, as a result of incorrect details that you have given, you will be held liable for payment in respect of forwarding and handling charges. Please be careful to fill in accurate and updated details. The submission of false personal details is strictly prohibited according to law.
-If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
-The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- You agree to supply all the required information, as may be required for the Company to process and complete your purchase, including without limitation providing a copy of your Passport, to the extent required.
- After you have confirmed your order by using the “send” option, your order will be transferred to the Company for “execution”. Beginning from the time of confirmation of the order, as aforementioned, the order cannot be altered and/or cancelled by you, except in accordance with the possibilities mentioned under the chapter headed "Cancellation of an Order". Your order will be confirmed by a return e-mail message which will reach your address within 3 working days from the date of confirmation of the order. An order which has not been confirmed will not bind the Company.
-After an inspection of the details of your credit card has been completed and approval has been received from the credit card company for executing the purchase and provided the item requested is available, your offer will be deemed to be executable, and the Company will take steps to supply the item that has been ordered.
The price you will be charged is that indicated on the Site on the date of affecting the purchase. The Company reserves the right to alter prices of items and/or services as displayed on the Site and it may do so at any time even without prior notice. It is possible that the price you will be charged will be higher than the price printed on the ticket you purchased. Due to changes in supply and demand, the degree of difficulty, the cost of obtaining and most importantly, the cost involved in servicing and delivering the ticket to the client’s position. Therefore, please check the website periodically for updates.
- 7tickets reserves the right to change our price automatically with online security systems, to protect our customers from any potential threat.
-The price paid is the price shown on the website at the date and time of booking which must be accepted by the client when confirming the purchase.
- All prices listed on the site are per ticket
-The payment for the purchase of items on the Site will be effected only through a valid credit card which can be cleared by one of the lawfully operating credit card (Visa, MasterCard) issuers as approved by the Company or/its credit clearance provider or Bank Transfer.
-We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED and USD.
-Credit Card payments must be verified by the Credit Card Company (online) otherwise the order will automatically be cancelled.
5-Cancelled and Postponed Events
7tickets will not be responsible for any postponed events or matches from the organizers and football federations , however the client will have the right to keep his ticket for the new date of the event or transfer it under another name where 7tickets stands out clear and not responsible.
6- Delivery of Tickets
1. You shall be responsible to provide the Company with the correct delivery address and other details as may be reasonably required by the Company for the accurate and timely delivery of the tickets. You are obliged to inform the Company of the final delivery details or any change in them no later than one week prior to the event. In cases where tickets could not be delivered due to club regulations, tickets will be waiting for collection at the venue box office or at a pick-up point location.
2. Shipment via courier or other third-party shall be at your sole expense and risk, and the Company shall not be held liable for any delays, damages, loss and/or misplacing of the tickets by the third party delivering the tickets.
3. If you should not accept, pick up or have picked up a ticket sent to you, and the ticket is returned to The Company by a third party delivering the tickets or any local courier service, you shall be deemed to be waiving your right to delivery. You shall be obliged to pay the full purchase price and to compensate The Company for the costs incurred in relation to the return shipment.
4. The Company will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the details provided relating to the applicable event tickets are accurate and adhered to. However, in some rare cases, the actual tickets may not be in accordance to the order, and this shall not constitute a breach of the Company's obligations.
5. It is explicitly agreed that the Company reserves the right to make changes to the ticket delivery details. The Company will not be responsible or liable for any damage caused by such changes and this will not constitute a breach of contract on the Company's side.
6. 7tickets guarantees to deliver your tickets only in a safe and secure process and on time for the match. The tickets are dispatched to you as soon as possible usually, 4-8 days prior the match and in most cases, the tickets are arriving to our customers 2 days before the match or sometimes even on the match-day morning. Be sure that we will always deliver the tickets to our customers on time and you will have them in your hand before the match starts. Paper tickets will be free of charge.
7 - Mobile e-Tickets (Electronic Tickets to be scanned from the mobile) or e-Tickets will be sent by certified email to the email address provided by the client when placing the order. (Electronic Tickets to print before attendance at the event).
8- 7tickets will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
9- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder's monthly statement.
10-For some unexpected circumstances, we may have to set a pickup location for the collection of the tickets, one day before the match or on the same day of the match .
Any shortcomings in relation to the execution of the services provided through the Site cannot be attributed to a party should these not be due to the fault of the party or when said party cannot be deemed responsible for them in accordance with the law, the Terms or according to generally accepted standards. The Company may invoke force majeure should the Company's shortcoming be partly or fully the result of war, mobilization, riots, flooding, fire, accidents, strikes, occupations,pandemic events and measures set by the government, non-delivery of required tickets to the Company by third parties and other unforeseen events.
8-Changes in Terms and Conditions
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.