Our customer’s privacy is very important to us. We would like you to remain in control of your personal information, and understand that we must earn your trust. 7tickets has created this privacy statement to show our commitment to your privacy of any personal details that you provide us when using our web site. We can assure you that all credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully before using our website or registering to use our services.
1. Personal Information
7tickets does not request or require any information from anonymous visitors to the Site. 7tickets collects information only from those users who wish to conduct business transactions on the Site and who have registered on the Site ("Registered Users"). The registration form used for accessing the Site and its interactive shipping applications requires for users to give us contact details such as (name, address telephone, e-mail address and a unique user id).
7tickets has security measures in place to protect the user information registered in our systems. These measures include once restricted access to databases containing user information, protected by digital certificates.
7tickets may, however, be obligated and are entitled to disclose information and data registered or provided to us in compliance with applicable law, court or arbitration orders, judgments awards or other legal processes served or in compliance with requests by any entitled authority, body or person or to protect the interests, rights, property of 7tickets, our users or others.
7tickets needs the information Registered Users supply for (a) personal identification, (b) to allow us to contact you for customer service, if necessary, (c) to make improvements to materials or products offered on the Site and to the Site in general, and (d) to enable Registered Users to track shipments
We use the SSL protocol during the connection between your computer and our server SSL protects all the information of our customers. We do all in our power to protect all the sensitive information you provide us, you will recognize that by the “s” after the “http” at the beginning of the web address.
3. Links to Others Sites
We and our service providers collect a variety of types of information based on your interaction with our website and mobile application, including:
- Device and browsing information including IP address, referral website, browser and device type, operating system version, webpage navigation, and other information about your activities on this and other websites (collectively, "automatically collected information");
- Contact Information such as your name, email address, mailing address, zip code, phone number, and location-based information (including geolocation if you choose to opt in);
- Purchase information relating to tickets bought through our website or mobile application, including billing address, credit card or other payment information, name and address of a gift recipient, and name and phone number of a third person who will pick up items for you;
- Publicly available, including information about and other information or content that you provide through our website.
Why do we use information?
We use information:
- To provide you with services, including to administer the website, fulfill your orders and process your payments, calculate shipping options, verify your identity ,process, maintain and service your account, send you relevant newsletters, offers, and promotions, and provide you with products and services that you request or that we think may be of interest to you (including by sending you push notifications or alerts regarding athletic or entertainment events near you);
- To contact you and deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests. These communications may contain links for preference management and, where appropriate, unsubscribe links should you decide you do not want to receive further communications.
- To respond to you, when you place an order, correspond with us by email or otherwise communicate with us, make a request or inquiry, enter a contest or sweepstakes, complete a survey; or share a comment or concern;
- For personalization of your experiences with us, including to remember your interests and preferences, customize the listings and services we share with you, track and categorize your activity and interests on our website (including by identifying the different devices you use), and make your shopping experience with us more relevant;
- For marketing and advertising, to send you marketing and advertising communications, to segment and build audiences and engage in interest-based advertising, to provide social media features, and to personalize the marketing and advertising that we show you;
- For analytics, to understand how you use our website and mobile application, analyze our website traffic, to gather demographic information about our individual users and aggregate user base, to determine the methods and devices used to access our website, and to improve our website, and associated services.
- For our business purposes, to operate and improve upon our business and lawful business activities, to identify new customers, to update, expand, and analyze our records, for research, to determine your satisfaction with our website and services, to detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our services, to enforce, apply or comply with any of our terms or policies, including but not limited to this Policy, and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law; and
- For legal, contractual and safety purposes, including to defend or protect us, our customers, you, or third parties from harm or in legal proceedings, protect our rights, protect our security and the security of our customers, employees, and property, respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests, address legal and regulatory compliance, comply with contracts and other agreements to which we are a party, and notify you of changes to our terms, policies, or practices.
5. Contact Us
6. Links to 3rd Party Sites